Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hellllooooo in there!

This is a good idea! Hopefully Bill & Yvonne can keep us up to date on their travels, and it'll be a good way to keep in touch with you & Jean.
We went to see our new house last weekend, and we like Wilmington a lot. We (or our renter, for now) are an easy walk from the river & the downtown area and a 20 minute drive from the coast. The house needs a lot of work, but it's basically in pretty decent shape structurally for a 110 yr old house. Susan is still there, digging up history on it, cleaning up a bit and talking to contractors. More later.....how do you like your new place?

John

2 comments:

Kent & Bobbie said...

John,

I agree. This will be pretty cool if we can get everyone to sign-on.

Bill is posting his blogs of his trip with Yvonne at billvance.blogspot.com so you can read about his trip there for sure. He is also post pictures as well at www.flickr.com I signed on and sent him my username so I can view his pictures. His earlier email has the instructions. If you don't have it let me know.

Kent

Jess said...

Hi! You've all inspired me to start blogging as well - http://jessiemurphy.blogspot.com

I've put links on here to our respective blog sites (the ones I know about so far). :)