Monday, November 27, 2006

Ok, I know it has been quite awhile, my bad!

Well, life seems to suck in a few sort of ways and I guess I let things get a little stale. So, here goes almost a year later. I'm changing this site to my musings about some of my cycling adventures. I'm dedicating this little piece of space to stories of my cycling experiences from competitive (not many) all the way to long-distance riding. I'm not sure how this will turn out, but I think anybody who reads some of these experiences will gleen some form of entertainment and even learn a few things. I dusted of some of my old stories that have seem to have been buried somewhere, someplace in the past few years for anyone's entertainment. This will take me a little while so please bear with me as I get the dust off this keyboard.

No comments: