Friday, December 14, 2007

BikeJournal Explodes!!




Wow! At last count a few minutes ago, BikeJournal had 555 new members just this week. It appears that all the publicity on RoadBikeReview and RoadBikeRider have opened the doors to TONS of new members. I must say, this site has been great fun for me over the past year. I've met some really interesting cyber-friends and have actually met a few in person. I think the success of the site is due mainly to the insistance that all forum posts are "friendly" in nature and the fact that the content stays cycling focused. That fact along with a few other things I like about the site keep me coming back. So, onward cycling soldiers! "Ride, Log, Repeat."

1 comment:

Howard said...

Ride, Log, Repeat, Ride, Log, Repeat,
Ride, Log, Repeat, Ride, Log, Repeat,
Ride, Log, Repeat, Ride, Log, Repeat,
Ride, Log, Repeat, Ride, Log, Repeat...

I can't find the end of this awful mobius strip... That's why I'm up over 9,600 miles this year. Jane! Stop this crazy thing!!