Saturday, March 28, 2009

Are you a Billy Goat?

So, you think you can climb a hill on your bike, huh? Well check this out: Fargo Hill Climb I've always been fascinated by how those really, really skinny dudes can go up hill so fast and I've come to realize that it is all about physics. You see, if you are a little skinny f__ker you can go UP hill faster. Why you ask? Well, why is there air? Just because. And remember: "gravity is not just a good idea, it is the LAW!" So, what's a guy to do? For starters give up the crappy food, loose the belly, and start climbing hills. Sounds simple enough right. So, if I keep the same strength and lose a few elbeess' I'll be able to go faster uphill. Let me think about that again over another glass of wine. After all, there is no extra calories in wine so I'm safe right?

Cheers, Mozam

No comments: