Monday, November 26, 2007

The Mozam's Do Dirt


Mrs Mozam and Las Vegas Sprawl


The day after Turkey Day: Cold, Windy, and Clear. So, Mrs. Mozam and I decided to take the Mtn Bikes off the wall, where they had been hanging for over 2 years, dust them off and go for a nice local ride. There is a really nice addition to a park nearby with a paved path and a graded dirt path that works its way up the mountains surrounding our neighborhood. They say that variety is the spice of life, and I guess I must agree somewhat. Dirt rides, as my friends say, are a lot of fun and trying something like this does indeed make you feel like a kid again. Since I like my skin attached to my body, and I don't like using volcanic rocks as a cushion to a potential fall, I think I'll just keep this new found fun thing recreational. Kinda like fast hiking only with wheels instead of hiking boots.

1 comment:

Howard said...

Dirt? Where's dirt? Volcanic rocks, eh? Yeah, I was gonna say...